• 250 gms Paneer (cottage cheese), cut into 1-inch cubes
• 2 tablespoons Dry Coriander Seeds
• 2 Dry Red Kashmiri Chillies
• 1 Green Cardamom
• 2 medium Capsicums, chopped into 1-inch pieces
• 3 medium Tomatoes, finely chopped
• 2 medium Onions, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
• 1/2 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
• 2 tablespoons Tomato Puree, optional
• 2 teaspoons Dry Fenugreek Leaves (kasuri methi)
• 3 tablespoons Cooking Oil or Ghee (clarified butter)
• 2 tablespoons Fresh Cream, optional
• 1/3 cup Water
• Salt, to taste
Preparation of Paneer Butter Masala:-
Step1:- Dry roast coriander seeds, kashmiri red chilli and green cardamom until nice aroma releases, for around 1-minute over low flame. Turn off flame and grind them in a grinder until smooth powder. Keep aside until required.
Step2:- If you are using frozen paneer, then defrost it before cooking. Place cubes in hot water for 7-8 minutes to keep them soft. Drain a them and keep aside until required.
Step3:- Heat oil or ghee in a non-stick pan over medium flame. Add chopped onion and sauté until it turns translucent.
Step4:- Add ginger-garlic paste and red chilli powder; sauté for 1-2 minutes.
Step5:- Add chopped tomatoes and mix well.
Step6:- Cook until they turn tender and oil starts to separate or for around 4-5 minutes. Add crushed spices powder mix well and cook for 2-minutes. Add tomato puree and mix.
Step7:- Add chopped capsicum and salt, cook for 3-minutes.
Step8:- Crush dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) using your hand and add in the curry.
Step9:- Add 1/3 cup water and cook for 3-minutes.
Step10:- Add paneer cubes.
Step11:- Mix and cook for 3-minutes. Add fresh cream.
Step12:- Mix well and turn off flame. Do not cook for longer after adding fresh cream otherwise it may curdle. Transfer prepared curry to a serving bowl and serve hot.
CHEESE CHILLY RECIPE
Ingredients: Paneer - 200 grams cubed Onion - 1 large peeled and cubed Capsicum / Bell Pepper - 1 large cubed Garlic - 6 fat cloves chopped finely Ginger - 2 cm piece chopped finely Green Chilli - 3 cut in diagnols Salt to taste Sugar - 1 tsp Ajinomoto a pinch (optional) Tomato ketchup - 2 tblspn or to taste Red Chilli Sauce - 1 tblspn (or paste) or to taste Green Chilli Sauce - 1 tblspn or to taste Soy Sauce - 2 tsp or to taste Vinegar - 1 tsp or to taste Chilli Powder - 1 tblspn Spring Onion a handful finely chopped
For Frying: All Purpose Flour / Maida - 3 tblspn Corn Flour / Corn Starch - 6 tblspn Salt to taste Sugar - 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder - 2 tsp Soy Sauce - 1 tsp Water as needed Oil - 4 tblspn for frying
Preparation of Cheese Chilly:-
1). Take all your ingredients
2). Soak paneer in hot water for 15 mins
3).Take maida and cornflour in a bowl
4). Add in some pepper powder
5). Add in some salt and some sugar
6). Drizzle in some soy sauce
7). and add water to make a slightly thin batter, not too thin
8). Batter done
9). add in paneer cubes in
10). toss well
11). Heat oil in a frying pan
12). Drop the paneer cubes in
13). fry till golden
14). remove to a plate
15). Now lets mix up the sauces, first tomato ketchup
16). Soy Sauce
18). Green Chilli Sauce
19). Red Chilli Sauce
20). Mix well and set aside
21). Now in the remaining oil
22). Add in ginger, garlic and green chillies
23). Saute for a min
24). Add in onions and capsicum
25). Add in some Salt and Sugar, dont add too much, because Sauces has salt in them
26). Mix Well
27). Add in Chilli Powder
28). And Sauces
29). Mix Well
30). Add in Fried Paneer
32). Lastly goes a handful of spring onion
PANEER POPCORN RECIPE
Paneer - 200 grams cubed
Oregano - 1 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1/4 cup
Bread Crumbs as needed
Oil for Frying
How to Prepare it:-
1). Start by cutting your paneer cubes
2). Take it in a bow
3). Add salt, chilli flakes and oregano
4). Take flour in a bowl add salt
5). Add water and make it into a paste
6). Take your stuffs
7). Dip paneer in flour mix
8). Coat in breadcrumbs
10). Drop in hot oil
11). Fry till golden
COUSCOUS PANEER SALAD WITH LEMON DRESSING
For the Salad
• 2 medium sized Garlic pods chopped
• 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil (1+1 Tablespoon)
• 1 green Chilli chopped
• 300 milliliter Water
• 1 Lime
• pinch Salt
• pinch Pepper
• 100 grams Couscous
• 1 small Tomato (50 grams)
• 1 small Cucumber (50 grams)
• 60 grams Paneer
• Coriander to garnish
For the Dressing:
• juice of one lime
• 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
• pinch Salt
• pinch Pepper
How to Prepare it:-
1. Add the chopped garlic and chili together with 1 tablespoon olive oil to a pot and stir fry for a minute or two. Squeeze out the juice form your lime and keep the juice aside for later use. Add the water, lime halves, salt and pepper to the pot and bring to a boil.
2. Take the pot from the heat and add the couscous. Stir a bit, cover and let sit for 10 minutes at least. The couscous will soak up the water.
3. Rinse and cut your tomato and cucumber into small cubes. Keep aside.
4. Cut your paneer into small cubes too. Heat up a non-stick frying pan with the remaining one tablespoon olive oil and fry your paneer golden on the sides.
5. Once your couscous has completely soaked up the water, pick out and discard the lime halves and fluff the couscous with a fork.
6. Add the tomato, cucumber and paneer to the couscous and mix well. Garnish with fresh coriander.
7. For the dressing mix all ingredients well and cover the salad with it.
• note: make extra spice mix to sprinkle on pizza crust before baking.
• 2 medium tomatoes
• 1/4 cup peas
• 1/4 cup of red onions, sliced
• fresh coriander leaves
• 1/4 cup of fresh yogurt
• 4 tbsp of milk
• a pinch of spice mix, salt & pepper
How to Make it:-
• Combine active yeast, lukewarm water and sugar. Set aside for a few minutes.
• Prepare pizza crust in a separate bowl by combining whole wheat, all purpose flour, yeast mixture, butter and extra virgin olive oil.
• Gradually add milk until dough comes together. It shouldn’t be too wet or too dry. Add more milk if necessary.
• Knead dough for a few minutes. Cover bowl with a wet paper towel and allow dough to double in size (rise) for at least an hour or more.
• Prepare paneer tikka by combining all ingredients in a bowl and allow to marinate for at least an hour or so.
• While dough is rising and paneer is marinating, prepare toppings and yogurt sauce.
• Combine all ingredients for yogurt sauce and refrigerate until needed.
• Prep toppings for pizza.
• Place a skillet on medium heat, add a little olive oil and pan fry paneer tikka’s for 2 minutes each side or till slightly browned.
• Once pizza dough is doubled in size, preheat oven to 400 degrees & sprinkle some flour on a baking sheet.
• Flour the board, rolling pin, and roll out the dough to desired thickness.
• Place pizza dough on baking sheet and brush on some olive oil. Sprinkle a yummy dose of spice mix, salt & pepper.
• Best part is when you go crazy with toppings. Top pizza with paneer tikkas, tomatoes, onions and sweet peas.
• Bake pizza for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of dough.
• Once baked, allow pizza to completely cool. Sprinkle some fresh coriander leaves and a drizzle of yogurt sauce. Serve immediately.
Cottage cheese/Paneer: 2 cup
Onion: 1 no (about 2 cup chopped)
Tomato: 3 no (about 2 ½ cup)
Ghee/Clarified butter: 1 tablespoon
Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
Cloves: 2 no
Black pepper corns: ½ teaspoon
Cinnamon: 1 inch
Green chili: 1no
Green cardamom: 2no
Mace: ½ teaspoon
Nutmeg: ¼ teaspoon
Caraway seeds: ¼ teaspoon
Cumin seeds: ¼ teaspoon
Ginger: 1 inch
Yogurt: 1 cup
Milk: 1/2cup (I used 2 %)
Turmeric powder: ¼ teaspoon
Red chili powder: ¼ teaspoon
Coriander powder: ¼ teaspoon
Salt: ¾ teaspoon or to taste
Gram masala powder: ¼ teaspoon
Coriander leaves/Cilantro: 2 tablespoon
How to Prepare it:-
In a medium sauce pot heat 1 tablespoon of Ghee and add paneer and fry them for about 3-4 minutes or until they become slight brown. Set aside.
In the same pan add onion, garlic, ginger and green chili and fry until onion becomes translucent or 6 minutes to this add tomato and fry 2-3 minutes or until it becomes mushy. To this add spices like, caraway, cinnamon, cardamom, mace, cloves, black pepper corns etc and fry for two minutes and Set aside. Once it is cool enough to touch grind into fine paste.
Grind cashew nuts and yogurt together to fine paste and set aside.
Heat oil in the pan and add cumin seeds when it starts to splutter add onion spice paste and fry for 2-3 minutes until oil starts separating. To this add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala and fry for 2 minutes. Then add cashew yogurt paste and salt and cook for another 2 minutes. To this add milk and bring it to boil. To this add fried paneer and mix everything to combine well and switch off the flame. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
Term of Service – We do not own copyright of this Content on this website. The copyright belongs to the respective owners of the videos uploaded to Youtube . If you find any Content infringe your copyright or trademark, and want it to be removed from this website, or replaced by your original content, please contact us.