Denims are a must have in everyone’s wardrobe and it’s for a reason. It is easy to wear, easy to carry, and go well with almost anything. Summarizing in some words, we can say that “Your Life In Your Jeans”.
1. Get rid of the holes underneath your Denim jeans
2. 6 Way Wear them perfectly with boots
3. Denim can hack for the zipper problem
Easy way to use this key ring trick to get rid of that annoying zipper that doesn’t want to stay at it’s place.
4. Wear the same pair with both heels and flat also.
You can use this temporary hem tape to adjust the length of your jeans and suit it to your footwear.
5. Play with the some length
Do whatever you want with the length of your jeans. It will look cool in any which way. Whether you roll your boyfriend jeans up or fold your skinny jeans under, you can never go wrong.YEP
6. Change an old pair of jeans by covering the pockets with cool fabric.
7. Reuse an old pair of jeans by bleaching them. Leave them long, or cut off the legs to create cutoffs.
8. Get rid of any inner-thigh chaffing by sewing or ironing patches inside the legs where you experience the most rubbing.
9. Make some cute polka dot jeans with a bleach pen. Just make tiny little dabs all over your jeans.COOL
10.How to Kill bacteria? To prevent fading, skip the washing machine all together and seal your dirty jeans inside a plastic bag and pop them in the freezer over night. The cold will kill any bacteria and smells.
Term of Service – We do not own copyright of this Content on this website. The copyright belongs to the respective owners of the videos uploaded to Youtube . If you find any Content infringe your copyright or trademark, and want it to be removed from this website, or replaced by your original content, please contact us.http://layzeebee.com http://www.listotic.com/ http://www.seventeen.com http://imwm.org