A snappy, one pot supper thought the entire family will love. Solid crisp vegetable soup gets kicked up an indent with the expansion of new ravioli. A healthy filling feast that won't use up every last cent.
INGREDIENTS AND TOTAL TIME: 0:25 PREP: 0:05 LEVEL: EASY SERVES: 4
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c. diced onion
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 32 oz. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (9 oz) package cheese ravioli
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 1/2 c. chopped parsley
- In an expansive pot over medium warmth, sprinkle 1 tsp olive oil and cook garlic, onions, and carrots until mollified, 4 to 5 minutes. Include celery, tomato glue, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp dark pepper and cook 1 more moment.
- Include juices and 1/some water and heat to the point of boiling. Add ravioli and cook as per bundle bearings.
- Overlay in spinach and parsley and warmth until warmed. Serve promptly.
Term of Service – We do not own copyright of this Content on this website. The copyright belongs to the respective owners of the videos uploaded to Youtube . If you find any Content infringe your copyright or trademark, and want it to be removed from this website, or replaced by your original content, please contact us.http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a51471/ravioli-soup-recipe/