In uplifting news for Reliance Jio clients, the Mukesh Ambani-claimed organization has expanded the advantages of its Dhan Dhana Dhan offer with new plans as the advantages under its Summer Surprise plot arrives at an end. Jio clients, who delighted in information administrations at 4G speed for three months at a cost of simply above Rs. 3 for every GB , would now be able to keep on availing the advantages with a recently propelled energize estimated at Rs. 399. With Jio's new Rs. 399 energize, existing and new Prime individuals can get 1 GB of data for each day at high 4G speed for 84 days alongside free voice calls and MyJio application administrations.
Under the broadened Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, Jio Prime individuals who had benefited Summer Surprise offer would now be able to revive their numbers at Rs. 309 to get 1 GB of 4G data for 56 days, as against 28 days prior. Likewise, in the event that you energize with the Rs. 509 pack, you will get 2GBs of 4G data for 56 days, rather than 28 days.
In the interim, Jio has propelled another energize design at Rs. 349, which incorporates 20 GBs of 4G data with a legitimacy of 56 days with no day by day confine. You can utilize the whole 20 GBs even in 1 day or over spend it admirably for 56 days according to your prerequisite. After you devour the 56 GBs of fast data, the web speed will be decreased to 128 kbps.
Thus, the Rs. 999, Rs. 1,999, Rs. 4,999 and Rs. 9,999 revive choices of Jio will now accompany expanded legitimacy of 90 days, 120 days, 210 days and 390 days separately, contrasted with 60 days, 90 days, 180 days and 36 days prior.
However, to recharge you Jio prepaid connection in time, you need to know the validity of your earlier availed Summer Surprise offer or Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. Here is How to do that:
There are two ways to check details of your Reliance Jio plan: MyJio app and Jio website - jio.com.
How to check plan details using MyJio app:
1) Open MyJio app and login using your password or through the SIM verification.
2) Once you open the app you can see the balance on right hand side top. If you have used only the Summer Surprise Offer or the Jio Dhana Dhan Offer and has not done any other top up for additional data or for international roaming, then your balance will be shown as zero.
3) To know the validity of your existing plan, go to my plans under the main menu button on the left hand top. It will show you the plan under which you are currently registered, its validity and the amount of SMS and data available for the day.
How to check plan details online:
1) Open the jio.com website, and click on Sign in on the right hand side top.
2) You can log in to your account using your password or an OTP, which you will get on your Jio number.
3) After you log in, you can see your Jio balance on top.
4) Just below the "Summary" heading, you can see the number of days your existing plan - Summer Surprise or Dhan Dhana Dhan - is valid for.
5) After you check the validity of your existing plan, you can recharge your number to continue using Jio services, which is available under My Plans option. If you click on the recharge option, then it will show you the recharge options available for you.
Term of Service – We do not own copyright of this Content on this website. The copyright belongs to the respective owners of the videos uploaded to Youtube . If you find any Content infringe your copyright or trademark, and want it to be removed from this website, or replaced by your original content, please contact us.