Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Makes 8 servings
- 3/4 cup raw rice (chawal)
- 1/4 cup urad dal (split black lentils)
- 2 tbsp steamed rice (chawal)
- 2 tbsp puffed rice (kurmura)
- 5 to 7 fenugreek (methi) seeds
- ghee for frying
- salt to taste
- butter for serving
- Wash the urad dal, raw rice and methi seeds. Soak in a little water along with the poha and cooked rice for at least 2 hours.
- Grind to a smooth paste with a little water. Cover and keep aside for at least 4 hours. Add salt and mix well
- Heat a non-stick tava and grease lightly with ghee. When hot, sprinkle a little water, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter and cook on one side.
- Pour a little ghee along the edges while cooking. When crispy, fold and serve hot with butter.
- Repeat for the remaining batter.
Term of Service – We do not own copyright of this Content on this website. The copyright belongs to the respective owners of the videos uploaded to Youtube . If you find any Content infringe your copyright or trademark, and want it to be removed from this website, or replaced by your original content, please contact us.http://picturetherecipe.com