You can have Outlook Mail on the Web consequently forward all—or just certain—mail you get to another email address.
For Convenience, Utility or Backup
It is most cheerfully that you will get email at your Outlook Mail on the Web @outlook.com address—the length of you can read it at an alternate email account? You might want to keep a reinforcement of he mail you get—and would love for it to be bolstered naturally?
You would be helped immensely of specific messages sent to your Outlook.com address would appear in your work email account pretty much immediately?
Outlook.com can forward approaching messages to another email address (at Outlook.com, obviously, or somewhere else) consequently. You can set it up to go along all messages or, utilizing message rules, just those coordinating certain criteria—say, originating from a specific sender or being routed to a specific Outlook.com nom de plume.
Forward Email from Outlook Mail on the Web to Another Email Address
To configure Outlook Mail on the web (at outlook.com) to automatically forward emails you receive to a different email address:
- Click the settings gear icon (⚙) in the Outlook Mail on the web toolbar.
- The tooltip says Open the Settings menu to access personal and app settings.
- Choose Options from the menu that has appeared.
- Go to the Mail | Accounts | Forwarding category on the Options screen.
- Make sure Start forwarding is selected under Forwarding.
- Select Stop forwarding to prevent Outlook Mail on the web from forwarding any more messages.
- Enter the email address at which you want to receive all future emails under Forward my email to:.
- If you want to keep copies of forwarded messages at Outlook Mail on the web at Outlook.com:
- Make sure Keep a copy of forwarded messages is checked.
- Do note that, if Keep a copy of forwarded messages in your Outlook inbox. is not checked, forwarded mail will not be available in Outlook Mail on the web at all (not even in the Deleted folder).
- Click Save.
Term of Service – We do not own copyright of this Content on this website. The copyright belongs to the respective owners of the videos uploaded to Youtube . If you find any Content infringe your copyright or trademark, and want it to be removed from this website, or replaced by your original content, please contact us.