Is your kid avoiding the nutrient containers such as mushroom, Paneer and more? Don’t worry now the Multani Paneer Tikka is the best and healthy dish for your kids, because this dish is the best combination of mushroom and Paneer. Now read this review to know more about it preparation.
You can try this video also
Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
500 gm cottage cheese
4 Tbsp grated cheddar cheese
2 cups white mushroom, chopped
1 cup spring onions, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
2 tsp ginger, chopped
3 tsp coriander leaves, chopped
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp pepper powder/ kali mirch
1 tsp cumin/ zeera
1/2 cup besan or cornflour
Salt to taste
1 tsp refined oil + to shallow fry
• Now Slice the required Paneer into pieces and take thin sheets to drain off excess water content from it.
• Heat the pan along with the 1 tsp oil and then add the finely chopped spring onions and mushrooms in a pan then add some salt, Garam Masala, pepper and cumin. Allow the mixture to be absolutely dry and wait till it become golden color, and then let it cool.
• Now add chopped ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies and grated cheese and then mix all the ingredients well. Now Put the mushroom mixture on the sliced and water removed Paneer.
• Now spread the mixture evenly by using knife up to half the length of the sliced Paneer and then fold.
• Now Prepare a batter with corn flour and water, the batter won’t be too water an nor to thick make it in correct proportion.
• Now dip the prepared Paneer in this batter and place over the non stick pan and add some oil over it until it turn in to golden brown.
• Now Serve Multani Paneer Tikka with mint chutney.
Term of Service – We do not own copyright of this Content on this website. The copyright belongs to the respective owners of the videos uploaded to Youtube . If you find any Content infringe your copyright or trademark, and want it to be removed from this website, or replaced by your original content, please contact us.http://www.recipe-maker.com/multani-paneer-tikka/ http://food.ndtv.com/recipe-multani-paneer-tikka-217987