Healthy to eat and easy to cook. Try Now!
On the off chance that you discover gobbling veggies exhausting then toss them up in a soup to get their different advantages and to veil their taste in something mouth-watering. This soup has carrots, tomatoes, bottle gourd, potatoes and onions. You can include more veggies on the off chance that you like. Carrots are to a great degree useful for your eyes, tomatoes give you cancer prevention agents which keep illnesses under control, bottle gourd is low in calories yet gives you sufficient energy and potatoes give your body carbs.
Vegetable Clear Soup by Sanjeev Kapoor
Two medium carrots sliced
1 medium potato diced
100 grams doodhi/lauki diced
4 medium tomatoes quartered
1 tsp oil
½ tsp cumin seeds
8 black peppercorns
1 medium onion thickly sliced
Salt to taste
½ tsp sugar
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, black peppercorns and onion saute also.
- Add carrots, potato, bottle gourd and stir. Then add salt and mix it.
- Add two cups of water cover and cook for 10 minutes
- Add tomatoes and continue to cook covered till all the vegetables are completely cooked
- Strain and reserve the liquid. Cool the vegetables and then puree in a blender
- Transfer into a deep pan, add the reserved liquid and adjust consistency (should be thick)
- Bring the soup to boil, add salt sugar and salt stir as you want
- Serve hot and enjoy
Term of Service – We do not own copyright of this Content on this website. The copyright belongs to the respective owners of the videos uploaded to Youtube . If you find any Content infringe your copyright or trademark, and want it to be removed from this website, or replaced by your original content, please contact us.