Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Cheese lovers, rejoice. Gourmet macaroni cheese with parmesan, cheddar, brie and emmental. This recipe is as cheesy as it can get
- 1 cup macaroni(pasta)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 spring onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 gms chopped onions
- 10 gms chopped leeks
- 10 gms chopped celery
- 1 bay leaf
- 60 gms butter
- 30 gms flour
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg grated
- 15 gms parmesan cheese
- 20 gms cheddar cheese
- 15 gms brie cheese
- 20 gms swiss emmental cheese
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Boil the macaroni in salted water.
- After boiling strain and put in a bowl with olive oil.
- Melt the butter with flour in a saucepan along with olive oil.
- Boil some milk with rosemary, thyme, bay leaf and spring onions.
- Strain the milk in with the flour and butter, whisking slowly.
- Make sure you keep stirring the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the sauce coats the back of your spoon means it's done.
- Grate parmesan, add cheddar, some chunks of brie and emmental.
- Put in the sauce and mix it in.
- In a hot pan add some slice garlic, cherry tomatoes, chilli flakes and a pinch of salt.
- Saute well and deglaze with a touch of white wine.
- Mix the macaroni with the sauce and serve.
Term of Service – We do not own copyright of this Content on this website. The copyright belongs to the respective owners of the videos uploaded to Youtube . If you find any Content infringe your copyright or trademark, and want it to be removed from this website, or replaced by your original content, please contact us.
Photo used from http://food.ndtv.com