Ingredients for Kadai Paneer Recipe
• Paneer (cottage cheese) 200 grams
• Fennel seeds (saunf) 1 teaspoon
• Cumin seeds 2 tablespoons
• Coriander seeds 3 tablespoons
• Black peppercorns 1/2 teaspoons
• Kashmiri red chillies dried 4
• Oil 2-3 tablespoons
• Tomatoes chopped 6 medium
• Kashmiri red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
• Salt to taste
• Ginger cut into juliennes 1 inch
• Onion cut into cubes 1/2 medium
• Green capsicum 1/2 medium
• Tomato 1 medium
• Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
• Dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) 1 teaspoon
How to Prepare it:-
To make kadai powder, dry roast 2 red chillies, fennel seeds, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 2 tablespoons coriander seeds, peppercorns till fragrant. Cool and grind into a coarse powder.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add remaining cumin seeds and red chillies and sauté till seeds crackle.
Add remaining coriander seeds, tomatoes, mix and sauté for 5-6 minutes or till tomatoes are pulpy.
Cut cottage cheese into cubes.
Add 1 tablespoon kadai powder and mix well. Add onion cubes and capsicum cubes.
Cut tomato into cubes and add. Mix well and add cottage cheese cubes. Toss to mix and cook for a minute.
Add garam masala powder, toss to mix and cook for ½ a minute. Add dried menthee leaves and toss to mix.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon kadai powder on top and serve hot.
Term of Service – We do not own copyright of this Content on this website. The copyright belongs to the respective owners of the videos uploaded to Youtube . If you find any Content infringe your copyright or trademark, and want it to be removed from this website, or replaced by your original content, please contact us.
http://foodviva.com http://vegecravings.com http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com http://www.masalaherb.com http://.bp.blogspot.com http://foodviva.com http://www.ruchiskitchen.com sanjeevkapoor